Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Difference of Opinion

Most days I feel like I am doing ok in life and then I stumble upon a day where I actually lose my mind.    A couple of Sundays ago was a classic example of this.  You see I think I am Wonder Woman when it comes to seeing baked goods on the internet and then translating them into real life, while trying to manage day-to-day life with a 5 month old.  


It all started out harmless when I made a batch of mini chocolate cupcakes, but it was short-lived.  If you look in the top right hand corner the screen on my iPad you  can see where this is going.  


 A while back I saw these over on Bakerella's amazing site, and I was all of course I can make those.  So I set-up my assembly line and off I went to start making my very own little set of pandas.


Contrary to what Bakerella says about them being easy, I have to say they were one of the biggest pains in the a$$ that I have ever made.  Putting the little mouths on was horrible!


Now you may be saying, Little Miss Fajita, I see you finished them, though.  That is because I am so OCD that once I start a project it is very hard for me to walk away, even if it takes way too much time.


At the end of the day they were a big hit with my co-workers who put on a belated baby shower, and the Nutrition Nazi said they were in the top 3 of the desserts I have ever made.  Even Little Pope was trying to get one.  

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment