Monday, December 10, 2012

Her New Love Affair

It is a sad day in the Nutrition Nazi's life today.  In previous posts I have written about how the Team Leader and NN were in a love affair.  They really were inseparable, like two peas in a pod...until a few weeks ago.  The Team Leader has a new man in her life now, though.  In the beginning she wasn't sure what to make of this little man, but with each passing week she became more and more intrigued with his presence.


At first she was more of a protector, than friend.  She would make decisions that conveyed to us that she was there to right our questionable parenting decisions.  You see that is what sucks about having a dog smarter than you is that they point out your deficiencies as a person.

So a few days ago I look over to see this, much to NN's dismay.  My babies have finally crossed over from protector and protectee to best friends.  She actually has an interest in being around him just to be around him!


They look like two little girls gossiping at a sleepover!


I might be a little biased, but this melts my heart!  Little Pope actually reached over to touch her paw all on his own.  He has really started to get into touching her fur.  Hopefully she remains tolerant.


And before you go freaking out thinking I let the 60 lb Team Leader just freely play with 15ish lb Little Pope while I take pics, don't worry because NN is never too far!  


I am sure as time goes on this will be a regular occurrence at our house, but I don't think I will ever get tired of watching her new love affair infold.  And maybe now I can finally spend some time with NN!

Have a great week and get ready because Christmas will be here soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment