Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Box Full of Red...or...White

I am not going to lie.  Most days are mass chaos at our house right now.  I wish I could say organized chaos, but that would be giving too much credit to the situation. 


A shinning example is this box.  Pretend it is still taped shut.  I came home one day recently to find this sitting in my kitchen.  Little Pope is adamant about being fed at the time so I go on and not worry about it because it is addressed to the Nutrition Nazi.  Oooh maybe he ordered Christmas or birthday presents!  He gets home a little later and I quiz him about the box, and then this is where the craziness of our life all comes to light.  He tells me that he does not remember ordering anything, and am I sure it is not for me.  Huh?  Then he tells me not to look at the box just in case he did order something for me.  Make up your mind, look at it or don't.


So finally I look at the box and tell him he may want to look at the top of the box where it says that the box contains alcohol, and also to not deliver to an intoxicated person.  Good to know.  After a short debate he finally opens up the box to reveal a case of wine that a very gracious friend had sent as a baby/Christmas present.


I was really tempted to make up my own version of the 12 Days of Christmas, but figure you get enough useless humor already from my wit!


Little Pope could not be more excited! 


And one more thing...

From our family to yours we wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment