Sunday, January 6, 2013

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, God Help Me

I wish someone would have told me that once you have a baby that time starts moving at ten times the speed it used to before you had children.  I have been thinking about posting pics from Christmas for a couple of weeks, but sometimes, ok most days, things go differently than planned.  Mom stop nodding your head at me.  Yes I have learned to appreciate you even more now!  Anyway I digress, so here are a few belated pics from our Christmas.


Little Pope started getting in the Christmas spirit early on!


This was a project I wished I had just left on my Pinterest board instead of actually spending several frustrating hours assembling them.   I think next year someone else can bring the creative aspect to the place cards.                                
                                                                                                                                                              

There were LOTS of cookies and other sweet treats!


Christmas at our house in the morning before grandparent chaos began was nice and subdued.  Afterwards not so much.  We are still cleaning up the toy explosion that belongs to BOTH children.  


Little Pope loved every one of the 15 stuffed animals that he received, but especially the big ones he got from Santa.


Shoes, really?  I tried pointing out that they were really cute, but he wasn't buying it.


Hanging with Grandad.  


Picking up ladies...just kidding.  Posing with his only girl cousin!


Awww!


K has been wanting to hold him for soooo long, and finally got his chance at Christmas!  He was so cute with his really tight grip on Little Pope. 


And the creme de la creme.  Formerly Soon-to-be Grandpa Pat, now known as Grandpa Pat decided Little Pope needed a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air riffle with a compass in the stock and this thing which tells time.  This little gem has been safely put away for many years from now, like when he starts college.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment