Thursday, April 3, 2014

Managing Chaos

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post, but then the title of this post is Managing Chaos it should not be breaking news.  It seems over the past month one or both of my children has been sick or had some ailment requiring a trip to the doctor.  I feel like there should be some type of rewards program at my pediatrician's office as much as I am there!  So here is what we have been doing over the past month.


Lots of naps of for this sweet baby!


Curiosity about Camo has finally struck Little Pope.


Some serious supervision is now necessary to avoid potential disasters.


Poor Camo.  Someone is always taking his blanket.  The swaddle blankets have to be closely guarded!


Curiosity about the baby's things has also set in.  Here Little Pope is in Camo's sleep box with a swaddle blanket.  He uses it like a lounge chair if I turn my back for too long.  FYI a sleep box is a safe way to have your baby sleep in bed with you at night.


We finally got around to taking pics under Camo's banner!


The only chance for a workout right now!


Little Pope is really joined at the hip with NN right now so he had to be in his picture.  Notice I did not say anything about cooperating with the photographer because clearly that is not where I would have ideally had him stand.  Check out NN's new work wardrobe.


Growing way too fast!


Camo's reaction to my busted bracket is priceless.  Love March madness until my bracket falls apart!


And a huge thank you to Judy for this cute gift bag for Little Pope.  He loves the book, and the Team Leader REALLY wants the stuffed dog!


Camo's basket was so adorable.  You are so thoughtful Judy!

No comments:

Post a Comment