Monday, April 28, 2014

A Hoppin Good Time

 Our Easter weekends seem to be crazy now that we have the Little Popes.  Here is our fun-filled weekend in pictures!


We started out with a an egg hunt at Paw Paw and Cici's house.


We are still perfecting his egg hunting skills, and maybe I should have bought him a lighter egg hunting basket.


Success!  His cousin Korbin helped with the rest of the hunt because Little Pope decided he was done with it all.


My guess is that Little Pope is running his mouth endlessly in true Pope form to the Nutrition Nazi and his uncle.  I am sure the Pope side considers this a genetic gift while the rest of the free world could use a little less chatter some days.


My father-in-law holding the newest Little Popes.  On the left is my nephew born 10 days before Camo!  He is a solid little one!


We attempted to herd wet cats in this pic, and we are actually missing the oldest grandchild!


Take two of about ten pics!  Of course my child is always the least cooperative.


I was amazed, though, because he hung around for a solo pic with my step mother-in-law.


Our next stop was the great grandparents.  Little Pope made himself at home quickly.  Good thing George wasn't going anywhere because Little Pope entertained himself with his walker!


Granny holding one of her favorite people in the whole world.


Perfecting his I-didn't-do-it look!


Camo on Easter morning sporting his matching onesie to his big brother's shirt!


This is my favorite pic of the whole weekend.  It is our life perfectly captured - pure chaos - I love it!


On to the Easter egg hunt.  The Team Leader is always the most excited!


She still needs a little help, though, but that is what the Nutrition Nazi is there for!


 She even brought the enthusiasm to Little Pope's egg hunt at our house.


Again NN serves as the helper and also Camo holder!


And one last stretch and Easter comes to a close until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment