Monday, November 21, 2011

What I am thankful for...

I am very fortunate in life to be surrounded by wonderful people that help make me a better person.   So during this week of giving thanks, I would like to show you the people I am thankful to know.


My dad who has always been there to fix everything that broke, or read a bedtime story, or walk me down the aisle, whatever I need.


My mom who taught me how to be a strong person, and also the source of my hard-headedness.


My brother who quietly observes life only chiming in when necessary.


My bestie who has always been there for me.  Thanks for being a great wing man!


My other bestie who I have shared way too many great moments to count.


My girlfriends who can keep secrets and lend a hand or dress at a moment's notice.  I couldn't do it with out you ladies.


My in-laws who make me laugh and always over-feed the Team Leader.


NN's grandparents who treat me like their own.


My other in-laws that make me smile.


All our friends and family that came to our wedding in Mexico.  It was definitely a party to remember!


My fluffy little baby.


She truly is a child to me, happiness and frustration all in one bounding package.


The Nutrition Nazi who I can not count the ways how he makes me a better person, and his infectious smile brightens my day.

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!







No comments:

Post a Comment