Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Her Expectations May Be a bit Too High


We have all heard the dating horror stories.  You know the one where your single friend meets someone online and then when they meet in person they are not what they seem.  I think the Team Leader feels this way about Little Pope. 


I may have mentioned that my oldest child loves to fetch her toys.  If you throw in water it is like she is on the never-ending retrieving ride.  At least we finally learned to work in shifts because she will swim for 3-4 hours at a time.


She is so OCD about fetching that she goes until she drops!


So one day I look over to find this scene.  


Little Pope looks as perplexed as I did at first.  You see my mom bought the Team Leader a new toy and she was all excited about it, and in her excitement she expects everyone to play with her until she is done monopolizing your free time.


Apparently she did not get the memo that it would be a few years before the baby could throw it for her.  You can just see the disappointment oozing from her as she sits in the distance. 

Have a great week and enjoy the last little bit of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment