Sunday, September 23, 2012

Learning to Give a Hoot

This weekend Little Pope went to his first Rice game where they played Marshall.


We dressed him in his best Rice gear.  Ok so it is his only Rice clothing that fits and I had to have it shipped from Turkey.


Here he sits chatting with NN about how bad Rice is playing, and how he is not sure that he wants to go to Rice.


Then the game became so boring and slow that he fell asleep.  I totally felt his pain on this one.


Then we let him lick a pretzel and it was like we gave him crack.  I am fairly confident that he is ready for solid food.


And even though the Owls lost in overtime we had a great day!

Have a great week and send positive thoughts my way because I am going back to work on Monday and I am not ready to be away from Little Pope.  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment