Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Defcon 5, We have a Code Brown

Little Pope recently hit the big 3 month mark.  We must be doing something right occasionally in all of the sleep deprived days and nights because he is growing bigger and stronger every day!  Here are a few pics from the past month.


Sitting still for a picture may never happen again since he is so hell bent on being mobile.


Ok maybe when he is sleeping, but those moments seem to be far and few in between.


He is still somewhat of a serious child when he sleeps.  I am guessing he is pondering how much smarter he is than us.


Little Pope has taken a liking to his Baby Einstein playard, especially the sun on top that lights up and plays music.


Every now and then it seems like he is singing 'I throw my hands up in the air sometimes Saying Ayo I gotta let go'.  ( Name that song.)


He also likes to kick his feet around to the music.  Hopefully he is gifted with better dance moves than his dad, who was practicing break dancing in the shallow part of the pool the other day.  I guess he is going to a break dancing fight because that is the only logical reason for a 40 something to be practicing break dancing.


Right now you are looking at this happy face and probably thinking he is so sweet, right?  For the most part that is true, but our sweet little one has us coining a new phrase in our house - Defcon 5 and Code Brown.


 You see over the past month Little Pope has become very comfortable in public.  So comfortable in fact that he almost always has us calling a Code Brown every time our food hits the table in a  restaurant.  He thinks it is hilarious.  Oh yes you know what I mean, and I swear I have actually checked him to see if all of his parts are still intact because the sound is so deafening.  I am now a pro at changing defcon 5 level diapers in my small backseat because they never occur when we are in the SUV.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment