Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Party Pics

So I had this plan to take pictures at the Christmas party, but it all fell apart once the party was in full swing.  If you have pics please email them to me so that I can post that people were actually in the house to help us eat all this dessert. 


Our make shift dining table before the party.


Gingerbread Men - These seem to be a crowd favorite!


These were new this year.  Definitely one of my favorites.


The kids loved these.  We did not have any left over.


If you did not try these brownies then you totally missed out because they were the best dessert on the table.


Trying to keep the Team Leader away from it all was a full time job.  She played sous chef while I made it all so I guess she felt entitled!


So from our family to yours we wish you a merry and safe holiday season.  May all you wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment