Sunday, July 8, 2012

Running Late - The Oreo Cake

So I had all intentions of getting the latest Brady update done by Monday morning, but sometimes things just don't work out, kind of like my 1 month old that technically should not be here for another 2 weeks!  So as a peace offering I give you one of the most requested cakes that I make.  I made this for the NICU nurses and doctors and they all loved it.  Brady's neonatologist actually made it a few days later for a party, and it was a huge hit!

You can find a printable version of the recipe here.  One short cut that I use is pre-made frosting.  The center is what really has the most flavor so when I am short on time I just open the can and layer it on.


I promise that you will not regret making this cake, and your taste buds will thank you!  I also promise to get the B update done as soon as possible.  Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment