Monday, July 18, 2011

One month

One month is all we have left until we close on the house.  One month left of living in a 12x12 cubicle (more to come on that later this week).    Don't get me wrong we have a really nice set-up, but we definitely miss having our own space and furniture. 


The front of the house is basically done, with a few minor items.  I think we may ask if they can throw in the nifty yellow portable potty.  It brings some color to the front, don't you think?


Because I know you were losing sleep over not seeing the landscaping up close.


Not that I am biased or anything, but this is definitely a kick-ass backyard view.


The handrail stain is finally in!!  Unfortunately they have very little attention to detail and it is now a few more places than just the handrail.  Can you say touch up?


Again I might be a little biased, but I love this shot.  You will too once you are at my house eating one of the 4,000 desserts I am going to make for you.


This is such a huge upgrade from the last house where you could soap up the shower walls, turn around once or twice and be totally clean.


From one of the upstairs bedrooms, no further comment necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment