Thursday, September 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So we finally got moved into the house over Labor Day weekend, and it was nothing short of organized chaos.  Many thanks go out to all of the wonderful people who helped this weekend - we couldn't have done it with out you!  I promise to have more shots as we get unpacked, but here are a few from this weekend.


As I told my mom on moving day, there were so many people at the new house, it felt like  I should be serving appetizers and drinks.

Our movers really had things under control.  I am guessing Jeff warned them of the incident from the night before with furniture delivery from a store too. (See pic below)


Things are starting to come together slowly, but surely.  My BFF Type A would not let me leave it at this, though, so I continued grinding on it for several more hours.


Oops - a minor casualty from the furniture delivery guys Thursday, who shall remain nameless, but they really will save you money.  (Jumping up and down while pulling money out of back pocket).



I guess searching through all of the boxes looking for the hidden squeaky ball, that we do not let her play with on a regular basis, wore her out.  She was so proud of her accomplishment - see pic below.



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment