Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cross Your Fingers

I know that many of you have heard about the delays with closing on the house and the added stress, but hopefully if all goes well today we will be closing in the afternoon. No more window shopping for us. Today we walk in and buy this house, finally.


Today this empty lot becomes all ours,


Where we make our new home and new memories,


Where the outlook is bright and unfiltered hope guides us towards our future.

We are looking forward to having everyone out to the house once we get a little settled.  And on a side note to all of the craziness, I saw it is supposed to rain for the first time in months on our moving day. When life gives you limes, make margaritas.  And I will for you, but only if you come help us since I hurt my back and cannot really lift anything.  No it was not planned - see lime comment.!

No comments:

Post a Comment